Health and safety

How do I extend my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)?

How do I extend my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)?

Updated 07/08/2020 03.23 PM

If you need to extend your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) please contact Allianz Global Assistance directly.

If you require further assistance you can contact the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) representative located at:

  • UON Global Office on Callaghan campus on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 10am to 4pm.
  • Newcastle City Precinct in NUspace on Thursday 10am to 4pm.

The OSHC representative can be contacted on or call 136742 or 02 4921 5554, during business hours.

For further information visit Allianz Global Assistance.
For any queries regarding payment you can also contact Revenue Accounting on

Is this answer helpful?


Buy OSHC Logo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *