2. General concept of work safety
3. Overview of safety and health legislations related to construction sites
4. Potential hazards and their preventions (Part 1)
5. Potential hazards and their preventions (Part 2)
6. Introduction, demonstration and practice on safe use of PPE
7. Fire prevention measures and use of fire extinguisher
8. Emergency preparedness
9. Accidents and dangerous occurrences reporting system and procedures
(a) Holder of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card; or
(a) Holder of Hong Kong Identity Card and valid travel document (must free from condition of stay or subject to a valid time limit of stay only)
2) Ability to read and write Chinese; and
3) Working in Construction Industry.
● Students who do not have sufficient attendance are not allowed to attend the examination.
● Students who are late or leave earlier for more than 15 minutes in class will be regarded as absent for that session.
(The Labour Department has implemented improvement measures for the system for monitoring of mandatory safety training courses,which requires that students who are late or leave earlier for more than 15 minutes in any half day session(s), the student will be
disqualified to attend the examination.)
● Trainee should refer to pages 9 and 10 of this Programmes for “Mandatory Safety Training Courses – Notes for Trainees” at the time of enrollment.
● The first lesson of the course is the practical lesson. Students need to wear proper clothing (trousers) in order to use the full body harness.