Health and safety

Extend your Overseas Student Health Cover

Renew your nib health insurance, or transfer to nib from any OSHC insurer.

You need overseas student health cover if you choose to remain in Australia as an international student. If you want to extend your student visa, you’ll need to extend your OSHC first.


Buy OSHC Logo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *