Allianz Care has provided health insurance and assistance to overseas students and visitors since 1999. Working with many of Australia’s leading education and agent institutions, we are a leading provider of overseas student and visitor health cover.
As a company, we ‘Dare and care, anytime, anywhere’. We Dare to be different with many new exciting projects now being delivered. We Care by inviting you to focus on you and your student or customer needs.
We offer a flexible approach to overseas student health cover (OSHC) and overseas visitors health cover (OVHC) with assistance services relevant to students, education institutions and partners. Our digital transformation project provides the most user-friendly health cover experience in the industry. Simple information and clear messages for our international students and visitors facilitates a great and safe stay whilst in Australia.
Our health cover benefits are similar to those Australians receive through Medicare (Australia’s public health care system). For students or visitors who get sick or have an accident in Australia, depending on the coverage level selected, we help pay for the medical cost for:
- Hospital costs
- Emergency ambulance
- Doctor’s appointments
- Prescription medicine
Why Allianz Care?
- Caring for International students and visitors since 1999
- Major health cover provider for many Australia’s universities and large pathway providers
- 24/7 call centre and emergency support based in Australia
- Friendly team with international experience
- Simple health cover solutions for student visas and working visas including 485 and 600
For policy details please refer to the OSHC Standard Policy Document