Health and safety

Overseas Student Health Cover |

Tiara Consultants is a registered Australian company
and we are Authorised partner-agents of Bupa.

We are here to help you with the best deals on any
requirements for Overseas Student Health Cover for
Australian student visa sc 500, Overseas Visitors Health Cover-Visiting for parents/family who are visiting Australia on a tourist visa under visa class 600 or for Overseas Visitors Health Cover-Working Visa covers like 485, 482, 489, 457 etc.

We deal with all kinds of covers.

About Us


Buy OSHC Logo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *